FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH MEAL PROGRAM
Why should I complete and submit a free and reduced lunch application?
You may be eligible for….
1. Free breakfast and lunch
2. College application waivers
3. Waivers for exams:
a. SAT- College Admission
b. ACT – College Admission
c. AP – Advanced Placement (College credit)
4. Funds to expand school programs
5. Funds to purchase educational supplies and materials
Students who take the SAT using a test fee waiver can receive four college application fee waivers. Most colleges participate.
LOG-IN MEAL APPLICATION GUIDE 2018-2019
Infinite Campus – Parent Portal
Log in: user name & password
At left menu –
Under FAMILY – click on “Applications & Forms”
Click on “Meal Benefits Application”
Create pin & enter Campus Portal Password
● Application Time: 10-15 min.
● District processing time: 1–2 hours
For assistance, please contact:
Eva Sanchez, Rm 309 (619)476-4242