For attendance questions and concerns, please call or e-mail:
John Salts, Attendance Coordinator John.Salts@sweetwaterschools.org
Mrs. Ansel, Attendance Technician Bonnie.Ansel@sweetwaterschools.org
CLICK HERE FOR SEMESTER 1 2017 SATURDAY SCHOOL INFORMATION AND DATES.
Please call the School Registrar, Mrs. O’Campo, at (619) 476-4223 with any questions about registration.
All registrations for Hilltop High School will be done online this year. Please click here for Online Registration Instructions.
Click here for printable version of instructions in English.
Click here for a printable version of instructions in Spanish.
New Student Registration
- Please call the Registrar at (619) 476-4223 to make an appointment for registration.
- Please bring Proof of Residency documents listed below to the appointment.
- If the student is from outside the district, please bring transcripts and immunization records.
- Please note parent/guardian and student need to be present during the registration meeting.
Documents Needed – Proof of Residency
- Affidavit Verification of Residency – English
- Affidavit Verification of Residency – Spanish
- Closing Escrow-papers, mortgage book or statement
- Lease Agreement/Rental Contract with Landlord’s name, address and telephone number and current receipt
- Letter on apartment complex or mobile home park letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that parent/guardian/caregiver lives there and current rent receipt
- Utility bill: Gas & Electric, Water, Cable TV, Trash or Sewer; – must present bill with name, residence address, and current date. (Statement portion stating residence service address). No phone or cell phone bills
- Residence insurance statement; Verification of Social Service
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the School Registrar at (619) 476-4223 or (619) 476-4200.