All registrations for Hilltop High School will be done online this year. Please call the School Registrar at (619) 476-4223 with any questions about registration.
New student registration will be May 3, 7 , 10, and 24, 2017 from 8:00-11:00 A.M.
Click here for printable version of instructions in English.
Click here for a printable version of instructions in Spanish.
New Student Registration
- Please call the Registrar at (619) 476-4223 to make an appointment for registration.
- Please bring Proof of Residency documents listed below to the appointment.
- If the student is from outside the district, please bring transcripts and immunization records.
- Please note parent/guardian and student need to be present during the registration meeting.
Documents Needed – Proof of Residency
- Affidavit Verification of Residency – English
- Affidavit Verification of Residency – Spanish
- Closing Escrow-papers, mortgage book or statement
- Lease Agreement/Rental Contract with Landlord’s name, address and telephone number and current receipt
- Letter on apartment complex or mobile home park letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that parent/guardian/caregiver lives there and current rent receipt
- Utility bill: Gas & Electric, Water, Cable TV, Trash or Sewer; – must present bill with name, residence address, and current date. (Statement portion stating residence service address). No phone or cell phone bills
- Residence insurance statement; Verification of Social Service
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the School Registrar at (619) 476-4223 or (619) 476-4200.