Please review the schedule for Wednesday, October 24.
- 7:30 a.m. start time for 9th, 10th and 11th grade.
- 9th graders will be assigned a classroom to be in to start rotations for the morning hours. You must be in that classroom at 7:30 a.m.
- 10th and 11th graders will be assigned a classroom to go to take the PSAT. You must be in that assigned classroom at 7:30 a.m.
- 12th graders must be in the gym at 10:00 a.m. for information about ordering caps and gowns and also to take the senior class photo. Seniors may come to the cafeteria anytime between 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. to meet with their counselor concerning college applications.
- Seniors taking the ASVAB will arrive at 7:30 to their assigned classroom.
Lunch for everyone is 11:30-12:00. We will then be on a shortened day for periods 1-6 from 12:00 – 2:36.
Period 1 12:06 – 12:26
Period 2 12:32 – 12:5
Period 3 12:58 – 1:18
Period 4 1:24 – 1:44
Period 5 1:50 – 2:10
Period 6 2:16 – 2:36
STUDENTS, PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT YOUR ROOM ASSIGNMENT: