September 2022: Governor Gavin Newsom announced a new initiative offering free online tutoring 24/7 for every Californian as part of $254 million in grants to public libraries statewide.
Real-time homework help with a one-on-one tutor in every K-12 subject is now available via HelpNow. You can also access HelpNow on the websites of the 1,130 local public libraries around the state.
HelpNow’s features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP, and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
Click here for access to HelpNow.