Letters of recommendation from your teachers and school staff are an important part of applications for colleges and universities, as well as job applications. We want to tell the world how good a student you are, but there are some requirements.
- Make your request at least 10 school days before the recommendation due-date.
- Make sure the forms are completely filled out and signed where necessary.
- Provide recommender copy of request/paperwork for university, college, scholarship, etc.
- Provide recommender an addressed AND stamped envelope-make sure of appropriate envelope size and postage.
- Provide recommender a “Brag Sheet“
- Hand write your recommender a thank-you letter!