Click any of the links below for a schedule of HHS games:
When you are in class to take your EOC Exam and your teacher instructs you, please click on this link to access the Illuminate testing portal: https://sweetwaterschools.illuminatehc.com/login
The next SSC meeting will be Wednesday, December 5, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. room 309. Please click here for the agenda: SSC Meeting Agenda 12-05-18
The next SSC meeting will be Wednesday, November 7, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. room 309.
Please click here for the agenda: SSC Meeting Agenda 110718
Wednesday, October 31st, 2018
Hilltop High School
All costumes must be school appropriate! Please use good judgment!
Although dressing up for Halloween is fun, education is the first priority at Hilltop High School. Therefore, costumes must not inhibit the ability of a student to participate fully in classes. Students must be able to sit, walk, breathe, see and hear in their costumes.
Please also note the following rules regarding costumes:
· NO revealing costumes…i.e. crop tops, short bottoms, etc. (All school dress code guidelines still apply)
· NO costumes that may offend others due to race, culture, gender, religion, or sexual orientation
· NO toy weapons or objects/elements that represent violence (knives, swords, guns, etc.)
· NO masks
· NO gang, drug, or alcohol references
If ANY costume is deemed inappropriate by a member of the administrative team, the student will be required to change. If alternate clothing is not available, the student will be asked to wear loaner clothing or call a parent/guardian for a change of clothes. If you are unsure if your costume is school appropriate, please contact one of the administrators. Thank you.
Parents and Guardians:
Please join Mr. Romero in the Hilltop High Cafeteria on Thursday, Nov. 1 from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. or from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. to share and discuss information concerning your student. Topics covered will be SBAC results, budget, school safety, Compact for Success and upcoming parent workshops.
Café con el director el jueves 1 de noviembre a las 8:00 a.m. o a las 6:00 p.m. en la cafetería. Los temas cubiertos serán los resultados de SBAC, el presupuesto, la seguridad escolar, Compact for Success y los próximos talleres para padres.
Please review the schedule for Wednesday, October 24.
- 7:30 a.m. start time for 9th, 10th and 11th grade.
- 9th graders will be assigned a classroom to be in to start rotations for the morning hours. You must be in that classroom at 7:30 a.m.
- 10th and 11th graders will be assigned a classroom to go to take the PSAT. You must be in that assigned classroom at 7:30 a.m.
- 12th graders must be in the gym at 10:00 a.m. for information about ordering caps and gowns and also to take the senior class photo. Seniors may come to the cafeteria anytime between 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. to meet with their counselor concerning college applications.
- Seniors taking the ASVAB will arrive at 7:30 to their assigned classroom.
Lunch for everyone is 11:30-12:00. We will then be on a shortened day for periods 1-6 from 12:00 – 2:36.
Period 1 12:06 – 12:26
Period 2 12:32 – 12:5
Period 3 12:58 – 1:18
Period 4 1:24 – 1:44
Period 5 1:50 – 2:10
Period 6 2:16 – 2:36
STUDENTS, PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT YOUR ROOM ASSIGNMENT: