Welcome to the Hilltop High Parent resource section. On this page, you will find resources that will assist you with important Lancer and district information.
How do students feel about Hilltop? What does it mean to be a Lancer? Watch this video to find out! Lancer Pride
Infinite Campus Student Portal Accounts are now available for students to access.
Click Here: Infinite Campus Portal
Password: <first name initial><last name initial><birthdate MMDDYY>Example (Password): am080102
If you cannot remember your login or password information, please click on the orange HELP box on the Portal login page. If you need additional help or an Activation Key, please click “Problems Logging In” and call the phone number listed.
IC Mobile Portal App is available for iOS and Android:
Jupiter Grades Information
Jupiter Grades is an online grade book that our Hilltop High teachers use to record grades. Please click HERE for a short guide that will help you access your students’ grades in Jupiter Grades.
- HHS 2018-19 Student Handbook
- Incoming Freshman 2019-2020 Parent Information – Class of 2023
- 9th Grade Course Offerings
- Volunteer Application
- School Site Council Parent Nomination
- New student registration information
- Staff Directory
- HTH Parent Involvement Policy
- HTH Parent Involvement Policy (Spanish)
- HTH Parent – School Contract
- HTH Parent-School Contract (Spanish)
Mobile Device Contracts/Information
Please click HERE to read the Student/Parent High School Mobile Device Information packet in English. Please click HERE to read it in Spanish. This information is for the Lenovo laptop device for 9th- 12th graders during the 2018-19 school year.
- 2019 Senior Parent Night: Graduation and College Information
- College University A-G Checklist
- Compact for Success
- NCAA – National Collegiate Athletic Association
The Sweetwater Union High School District has partnered with the Chula Vista Police Department to bring specially trained dogs onto our school campus to deter contraband substances from being brought onto our site. This resource is one way to ensure a safe learning environment on campus and deter students from bringing illegal substances to school.