On this page, you will find resources that will assist you with important information to help ensure your success for the school year.
What does it mean to be a Lancer? Watch this video to find out!
Mobile Device Contracts/Information
Please click HERE to read the Student/Parent High School Mobile Device Information packet in English. Please click HERE to read it in Spanish. This information is for the Lenovo laptop device for 9th- 12th graders during the 2021-2022 school year.
Follow the directions below to log into Infinite Campus:
If you cannot remember your login or password information, please click on the orange HELP box on the Portal login page. If you need additional help or an Activation Key, please click “Problems Logging In” and call the phone number listed.
Information on Class Rings, Caps & Gowns, Graduation Announcements and other graduation products will be given to seniors at assemblies to be held in the fall and spring. All orders and payments will be handled directly by Southern California Recognition Products, a Sweetwater Union High School District senior products representative. Caps and Gowns are available for purchase.
Southern California Recognition
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Carpizo at the ASB: email@example.com
- Click on this link to get information about the 2021-2022 AP Exam fees and deadlines. 2021-2022 AP Exam Fees Deadlines and Info
- Go to the College Board website for more information. www.collegeboard.org/
- AP Test Prep: Create a free account here: Welcome to Shmoop
- College University A-G Checklist
- College Board (AP)
- SAT & ACT Test Prep: Create a free Shmoop account: Welcome to Shmoop
- Students: Please click on the following link to access information needed for this year’s seniors (2022) who are a part of the Compact for Success partnership with SDSU. Compact for Success Class of 2022
- Here is another bulletin for 2022 seniors regarding Compact for Success Requirements
Ms. Press is the CSF Advisor. You can join her Google CSF Classroom with this code: 3lkzvc6
Applications are being accepted beginning on August 9th and are due by August 20th.