Click on this link to see the calendar →4 Q2 The HILL CALENDAR OCTOBER 28 – NOVEMBER 1, 2019
21st Century High School After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) Program.
Dear Lancer Families,
Hilltop High School has been chosen to participate in the 21st Century High School After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) Program. This program will provide our students with after school activities ranging from academic enrichment to recreational programs. This program operates Monday – Friday from 2:45 to 6:00 pm. and serves all grade level students from 9th to 12th. This School year until now April 9, 2018 we have served: 24,723 students. Thanks for trusting us with your kids.
- Will include academic interventions designed to provide tutoring and/or homework assistance in one or more content subject areas such as language arts, mathematics, and science.
- Will have an educational enrichment element that may include, but is not limited to, fine arts, recreation, physical fitness, and prevention activities. Such activities might involve the visual and performing arts, music, physical activity, health promotion, general recreation, career awareness and work preparation activities, community service-learning, and other youth development activities based on students’ needs and interests.
- Will collaborate, coordinate, and intentionally link with the regular school day program.
- Will be designed with input from students on campus.
- Will provide services and benefits (including materials, equipment, and supplies) will be secular, neutral, and non-ideological
- The HILL- Athletic Emergency Notification Packet
- New Activity Proposal
- New Activity Proposal-20 Names