21st Century High School After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) Program.
Program hours are 3:45-6:00 PM on regular schedule days
Meals are provided from 4:30-5:15 PM on regular schedule days for all students
For questions email Ivan.Rubio@sweetwaterschools.org or Cassandra.Parkman@sweetwaterschools.org
Or call our office phone (619) 476-4263.
- Will include content subject areas such as language arts, mathematics, and science.
- Will have an educational enrichment element that may include, but is not limited to, fine arts, recreation, physical fitness, and prevention activities. Such activities might involve the visual and performing arts, music, physical activity, health promotion, general recreation, career awareness and work preparation activities, community service-learning, and other youth development activities based on students’ needs and interests.
- Will collaborate, coordinate, and intentionally link with the regular school day program.
- Will be designed with input from students on campus.
- Will provide services and benefits (including materials, equipment, and supplies) will be secular, neutral, and non-ideological
- The HILL- Athletic Emergency Notification Packet
- New Activity Proposal
- New Activity Proposal-20 Names